Kojivit Ultra Gel contains Allantoin, Arbutin, Glycolic acid, Kojic acid, Liquorice extract, Mulberry extract, Octinoxate, Niacinamide, Tetrahydrocurcuminoids, and Tocopherol acetate as active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Kojivit Ultra Gel:
– Kojic Acid is a whitening and oxidizing agent which penetrates through the skin and oxidizes the melanocytes thereby lightens the complexion of the skin.
– Arbutin acts as a skin-lightening agent and prevents the formation of melanin
– Vitamin E acts as a natural moisturizer, decreases pigmentation, reduces the sign of aging, and treats sunburns.
– Octinoxate works by absorbing the UV- B rays from the sun, and thus protects the skin.
– Mulberry Extracts works by inhibiting the tyrosinase activity and reducing the production of melanin pigment.
– Allantoin acts as a moisturizer by forming an oily layer on top of the skin that traps and prevents loss of water to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
Direction for use/Dosage:
– Take as directed by the physician
– Hyperpigmentation, Sunburns, and Skin darkening